REMINDERS: Tuesday, March 5, 2019
-8A and 8B that did not present Mi Familia imaginary, last week or today Tuesday, March 5. Please meet me at 2:20 in Ms.Heur’s room to present and get your full grade. Gracias!
-6B needs to turn in ALPHABET book this week March 7th
-6A needs to turn in ALPHABET book next week March 11
-5th grade is presenting a skit on Me duele la cabeza, los pies, la barriga etc… this week Thursday, March 7th
Update: February 12, 2019
Spanish Snow day Assignment for Grade 6th, 7th and 8th Grade:
For 8th Grade is looking up the capitals of the Spanish countries, working on the VERB SER and then complete some sentences.
6th grade Assignment:
Verbo ser y profesiones
Write the correct words in Spanish. You may go on line to look up the occupations.
- teacher:__________ bombero
- hair dresser:_____________ medico
- mail carrier:______________ carpintero
- mechanic: ________________ piloto
- carpenter:________________ mecanico
- cook:_____________________ peluquero
- pilot:_____________________ maestro
- ballerina:___________________ cartero
- architect:__________________ bailarina
- dentist:___________________ cosinero
- fireman:_________________ arquitecto
- doctor:__________________ dentista
- I am___________ ellos
- You are__________ nosotros son
- He is ___________ yo somos
- She is ___________ ella soy
- We are____________ tú es
- They are ___________ él eres
Write these sentences in Spanish.
- They are mechanics
- He is a(un) doctor.
- We are teachers.
- I am a(un) cook.
7th Grade Assignment:
¿Còmo vas? Look up the words for transportation.
in a tren_________________
in a motorcycle_________________
in a bicycle____________________
in a bus_______________________
in a car_______________________
in a truck_____________________
in a taxi______________________
on a horse____________________
in a boat_____________________
in a subway___________________
in an airplane____________________
verbo IR – TO GO (irregular verb)
Fill in the chart:
|Pronouns||Ir (TO GO)|
Write the following sentences in Spanish.
- They go in an airplane to Puerto Rico.
- You go by foot to school.
- She goes to the library in a car.
4.He goes to the dentist in a truck.
- I go to the park in a bicycle.
- We go to school in a bus.
8th Grade Assignment:
Verbo SER , Los paises y capitales
Write the correct capital for each country.
- El Salvador_______________________________
- Costa Rica_________________________________
- Puerto Rico________________________________
- Republica Dominicana_________________________________
- Guinea Ecuatorial____________________________
Write these sentences in Spanish. Word bank below
- He is from Mexico.
- She is from Guatemala.
- They are from El Salvador.
- We are from Nicaragua.
- I am from Costa Rica.
- You are from Panama.
- Sofia and Lucy are from Cuba.
- Maria, Jose and I are from Venezuela.
- Sam is from Peru.
10.Elizabeth is from Argentina.
Word bank: yo soy, nosotros somos, él es, ellos son, ella es, tú eres, ellas son, from=de
REMINDERS FOR THIS WEEK AND NEXT WEEK FOR 6A AND 6B
–6B STUDY FOR TEST ONLY ON CLOTHING THURSDAY, JANUARY 17th
-6A TEST TUESDAY, JANUARY 22nd Please Study THE CLOTHING and verb LLEVAR (TO WEAR) STUDY THE CHART.
|Pronoun||AR ending||LLEVAR(TO WEAR)|
THIS CHART WILL BE IN THE TEST!
Quiz is on Thursday, November 15th.
Homework sheet will be due on Thursday, November 15th. (Check filers to see HW sheet)
If your child is absent please email me or have your child come see me in my office to give assignments that they have missed.
6 A and B Reminder for this week of November 13-15th
This week: 6A and 6B graders will have a quiz on the LA FAMILIA and identifying the relationship students have all the vocabulary in their Spanish notebook.
6A has quiz on Tuesday November 13 and 6B Thursday November 15. Please remind your child to study!
7 A and B
Dates to remind the 7th graders to study for quizzes and turn in homework.
This weeK Thursday, November 15 turn in Weather assignment HW. It is in your notebook.
Thursday, November 29 Study for Test on Weather numbers and family members.
Study guide will be their Spanish notebook. Please remind your child to keep Spanish notebook up to date.
8 A and B
Homework this week: Due Tuesday, November 13th
Complete and finish the list of the adjectives words in notebook.
Write a sentence in Spanish notebook describing yourself with 3 adjectives.
You will also write a sentence about a classroom friend assigned to you describing him or her with 3 adjectives do not say who it is so class can guess who it is.
8 A and B Study for quiz next week Tuesday, November 27
Study from adjective list in your notebook 1-13 words
Study the verb ser chart
Quiz will be oral you will listen to the sentence in Spanish and write in English